Sunday, September 30, 2007

Today's the eve of the 10-day countdown to the moment of truth. SK will tell me, on 10 Oct, what her convictions are for our relationship. Whatever answer she gives will have great implications. If she says yes, we will start our relationship proper1, and also run the parallel thread of planning for wedding. Yup, things are on the fast track, but SK and I have the same mindset on our relationship. Pressures and conflicts are bound to happen, and from then on, we really have to trust God pulling us through all these chaos, and strengthening our love in the midst of these. In any case, God has kept us together despite a couple of hiccups thus far, so I believe He will continue to guide us in our days to come.

If she says no, I can only respect her decision, and try to get on with life again.2. I think I will be very sad, 'cos, unlike the previous nine, SK has been on my mind in almost every waking moment3. She is too precious a woman I love, and giving her up is no easy task. Then again, forcing her won't do any one of us good; she is not the type of woman who will accept things forced upon her. Besides, I also want her to be happy even if she can't be with me. Yup, time will heal all wounds, but time can never remove the scars. I shudder thinking how life would be without her... She's only one more step to becoming my oxygen...

In any case, I believe God has His best intentions, no matter the outcome in 10 days' time. However, I could do hope that God will give SK the same convictions that I have about a week ago4.

1 Well, despite all our going out these days, we are kinda like casual dating for the time being.

2 I can only say what might happen to me; I can't be sure how SK will feel if things don't work out.

3 Sometimes, in my dreams too.... :p

4 Well, at this point in time, I believe my convictions are given by God.

No comments: