Monday blues... Something that I have not experienced for the longest time possible. In fact, I can't recalling ever suffering from Monday blues. Haha... Therefore, I can't even be sure whether I'm suffering from Monday blues today....
Anyway, I am very comforted to have Jasmine sending me messages, asking me what happened when she read the previous entries. Thanks, sis! :)
In any case, I'm simply listless today, tossing myself between extreme ends of the spectrum how I ought to face her next time. How on earth can I be affectionate, and yet guarding my heart at the same time? I do not know....
I guess my optimism kicked in so much that I forgot God's answer might be "No."1 Aching, aching, aching... I'm allowing my heart to ache today; tomorrow, I will choose to be joyful, 'cos God has given me a lot more other gifts since the day I met SK.... If SK and I are together, it'll be a "jackpot"; otherwise, the small "winnings" in other aspects of my life aren't that shabby either....
Be joyful, dear me.... but that will start tomorrow, ya?
1 For that matter, (I believe) the signs are clear, and the stars aligned, and SK is THE one. But if she vetoes, I guess there nothing the UN can do to salvage the relationship.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment