What if SK decides it is a no-go for our relationship? This possibility exists and I really shudder thinking about it.
SK said we had very different perspectives on our relationship. She's a realist while I'm an idealist. She wants to iron out all issues before committing, because it will be easier for us to pull the plug if we cannot accept our differences; however, being idealistic, I believe we could resolve all issues with God as our foundation and our love for each other.
While we have difference perspectives, we still very much want/wish to take our relationship to the next level. This is really where realism meets idealism. I pray that God will continue leading us, and really let His will be done. He is the Alpha and the Omega, and only He knows what is best for us. We can only submit and trust His guidance.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sometimes, you just have to trust the holy spirit to guide you....when you tell yourself you want to end the relationship after weighing your options carefully, something inside still asks you not to give it up.... even though you do not know what it is..but you feel at peace, then I would say that he or she would be the right life partner... nothing is perfect nothing is for certain if you trust your world view, but God is the same forever. I am glad to say that my situation is improving cause I left it in his hands. I used to be a realist when dating, but once married...you have to leave it to God..I have trusted him thus far. And so far, I have got no regrets. :) As for the future, I am enjoying one day at a time.
Perhaps, she feels that she has less room to err... Oh well, I still very much want to spend the rest of my life with her, and I could only pray that God will give me His blessings... Thanks for reminding me to keep my focus on God... :)
Post a Comment