Sunday, January 16, 2005

Everyone, except 2, I know of tells me that Michelle is not suitable for me (or rather, I'm not suitable for her.) Is it really a "sign" for me to stop diving into a "clearly fruitless" relationship (as quoted from my peers). So should I go with the conventional wisdom of "heeding-the-advice-of-your-friends"? Or should I just go with my feelings?

One thing to keep in mind that I'm no longer young; Time's not in favor of me anymore (not even those anti-aging creams advertised can help).

"Reverse the effects of time........ Lux, super rich!" [Sorry, can't help poking fun at it.....]

Anyway, the best way to handle this is to commit to His hands. Not that I want to contradict myself, but nothing's going to happen if I merely sit around and wait for things to happen. Hence, the emphasis is: Do something about it but don't be overly obsessed. Hmmm.... That sounds kinda hard to realize it in my life, but I'll try nevertheless.

And hence the conclusion to this entry (duh! as if there're conclusions to the rest!)... the conclusion is.... is .... to sleep now and let tomorrow worries itself! Hahahaha....... :p

No comments: