I've decided: I'll try [my very best] to de-throne "getting-hitched" as the number 1 item on my priority list. And I hope (really hopefully!) that God will reign in my life instead... It's easier said than done [at least, to me], since "getting-hitched" is the one thing that has been occupying my mind most of the time/in almost all my waking moments for the past [don't-know-how-many] years...
I hope I wouldn't shift to the other extreme - deny all potential "candidates" - 'cos [who knows?] God might actually give me my life companion this year.... I'll just leave everything in His hands and wait patiently.... That'll be one of my resolutions this year.... And this resolution is going to be a tough [but not impossible] one to keep... I'll just have to keep on praying.... :)
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment