Saturday, January 15, 2005

I've got a confession to make: I'm a pirate for the past 2 nights and will continue to be for the next foreseeable couple of months. This pirating "job" is sucking my life out of me, depriving me of sleep and even answering nature's call. Why must Sid Meier "torture" me? I didn't know the moment I laid my hands on his famed copy of Sid Meier's Pirates!, I've unwittingly given up my social life (which brings up another question: do I have a social life to begin with?). I have been wasting life away playing Sid Meier's Pirates! for the past 2 nights and I can't seem to stop! (Ok, that's far-fetched; I can stop, just that I choose to have fun playing computer games.)

Anyway, that explains the reason why I didn't blog for the past 2 days... Please excuse me, I've got to rush back to sail to the high seas in Caribbean to search for a ruby ring to give to the English governor's beautiful daughter.... :p

No comments: