Sunday, December 26, 2004

After the clock strikes 12, it'll be the end of Boxing Day. Anyway, I hope this would be the last year I'm celebrating Christmas as a single, saying goodbye (forever) to my singlehood next year (and preferably make Sharon give me a treat as a nice "side-effect")...

In another 6 days' time, it'll be the beginning of [yet] another year, making me ponder upon the things I [should] have achieved this year. Suddenly, that simple question has multiply itself by great magnitudes, transforming into a profound question which I may need more than mere recalling to answer it. I think it might be easier to answer it from the other perspective - what have I not done (which I should have)?

Be more Christ-like
Hmmm.... This is something that (I believe) no one can achieve within a year or two (maybe not even anything more than that). It's an on-going process, but still I need to motivate myself more (with the help from Him, of course) next year.

Er... I think I will continue next time..... 'cos I'm working tomorrrow!!!!

No comments: