Today's the last day I'm "rotting" at home.... From tomorrow onwards, no more lazing around (except weekends).... Ah, what the heck..... I'll find ways and means to laze around....
Anyway, it'll be His birthday in 3 days' time.... Sometimes I really wonder how much do I love Him? If I really, really loved Him, I wouldn't have done things that displeases Him, would I? Sigh.... God loves me, but do I really care? Am I just paying lip service??? What the heck! Just tell myself "I love Him, just that it's still not enough!".... I think this is one thing I really, really cannot afford to be lazy about....
Anyway, there's this rumor going around saying that Sharon and her beau's getting married, and they've even bought an apartment, planning to renovate it next year.... Sigh, looks like I've lost the bet, unless I managed to get hitched before her wedding.... Now, that's another thing I cannot be lazy about.... A near-impossible thing to happen (the getting hitched thing), but definitely not utterly impossible.... "Will God provide one for me next year???" a question I've always asked myself... Nay... forget about it and carry on living.... Since I'm "expiring" soon, and [I think] no one would want "expired stuff", just forget the whole thing and carry on with life.... Sigh.....
Just carry on lazing around......
Wednesday, December 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes Mr Lang, I totally understand your sentiments....:) Don't wail and start getting back up and fight! I am sure you will find Mrs Right some day... and I sense it would be sooner than u expect!
Post a Comment