Today's the first day of work, and the moment my colleagues saw me, they asked if I've put on weight.... Oh gosh, what kinda question is that? I thought my "slender" body would have told them the whole story within one glance.... Sigh.... I guess I was wrong... So now the question is: Is weight gaining beneficial to me (or not)?
Sigh.... Insomia was my companion last night (or should I say this morning?).... But surprisingly, I was (mostly) alert throughout the entire day! (Ok, I confess that I took 3 cups of caffeine, and one of them came from coke).... But I believe caffeine's not the main reason why I was energized (ok, that's an overstatement).... Could it be God who, after my blogging yesterday, "restored" my youth (and in the process, postponed my "expiry date")???? Er... Er... Should be.... Er... Could be..... Er... Might be.... Nay..... I shan't dwell on a question I can't answer.... :p
Whatever the case is, tomorrow's declared as a half working day in my company, therefore, aha! just like last week, I'm only working for one-and-a-half day (or should I say 1.5 days?..... whatever!) this week.... Hooray! If (and only if) this were to repeat itself throughout the entire year...... Ok... Ok... I ought to give thanks for this blessing and not be greedy..... :p
Anyway, I (together with another colleague) met an ex-colleague (er... er... that sounds kinda cold....)....... or rather, a friend for lunch this noon.... She ranted (?) about her new workplace.... Oh well, I shouldn't be so mean to her new workplace.... Luckily, er... I mean blessed is she, that one of our friends' already in that pile of..... no, I mean working there, for quite some time, therefore, providing her some cushion to the culture shock she had experienced (and will continue to).... And to think that the toilet at her workplace (to her) has transformed itself into a "mini-paradise" where she could "breathe the air so much fresher as compared to her desk".... Ha... think I would have "died" on the spot if I were to be the one working there.... :p (ok, that's a very mean statement I've made.... shan't do that again.....)
Later during the evening, my (the other) friend arrived late at the cinema, nearly causing us (to be exact, ME) unable to catch the trailers... Yes, it's just me, but trailers are the main sources (other than film reviews) I use to decide my next "must-catch-movie"... Luckily... no, actually I mean blessed are we, we only missed one trailer (I think).... Oh ya, the comedy was brilliantly delivered.... Ya, I know it's kinda brainless, but hey! A brainless comedy once in a while wouldn't hurt..... :)
Thursday, December 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No wonder somebody went on broccoli soup...and not some other sinful lunch....haha.. all because someone said you are getting fat! Nah.. you look the same. i could still recognize u lah.. not too bad...
now u make me feel bad... insomnia... shouldn't have talked to u for so long.... haha...
Post a Comment