Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Last Saturday, SK executed "Project LL" with her friends - Jo, Yin and Choi, in an attempt to transform me into a metrosexual person. That sounds really like a noble thing; but I know, I was turned into an elaborated, life-sized "play doll".... Haha.... :p

Okay, okay, I do feel grateful of their efforts to "save" me - a fashion disaster - from "eternal condemnation"... After all, Yin is a professional designer, and as SK attest, Yin is very proficient in designing and sensitive with colors. But I'm not sure what Yin was thinking when she and Jo were choosing the clothes; despite me telling her that I was mainly a light-colored person (i.e., I normally wear light-colored clothes), they still tried to don me in dark-colored clothes. They picked a few pairs of dark-colored regular fit jeans, and numerous brown and blue striped polo tees. Okay, it was just me, but I actually didn't have the courage to look at myself straight in the mirror when I changed; I thought I looked very weird. It has been donkey years since I last wear anything dark.

Well, I guess I just need some getting used to dressing myself up; after all, I have been neglecting my appearance for a freaking long time.... Thanks SK, Jo, Yin and Choi.... ;)

No comments: