Friday, October 19, 2007



I'm only human, so naturally, I have my fair share of struggles in my walk with God. I love this song "What if I Stumble?" by dc Talk very much. It really reminds me of my rugged journey of faith. More often than not, I stumble in my walk with God; a constant struggle that leave me doubting my love for Him. Just as Paul has elegantly said:
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
Romans 7:15
Paul teaches
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Romans 12:2a

What then is socially acceptable may not please God; but I guess I have been (unconsciously) conditioned to accept these twisted "truths" the world is advocating. Usually, I regret doing the things I know I shouldn't do/accept when I reflect on my actions; why can't I just pause and think of God when I'm just about to do the things that grieve Him? How big is God in my life?

I know God will forgive me when I confess my sins before Him; the only thing that may be stopping me from doing that is my guilt. Father, thank you for being my comfort, and my God....

No comments: