Over lunch, SK's friend asked whether she was happy seeing me. And shortly after, SK called me, told me that defining question which mattered, and said "Unlike my previous relationships, I feel very happy seeing you."
I was very touched by her answer; we meant so much to each other....
However, we agreed to "take a break from each other" over this weekend to cool our emotions down a bit. We are simply too "addicted" to each other's presence, which we think is very unhealthy for us; for that matter, our relationship have not even begun (officially)! We decide to pray for each other's spiritual well-being, and for our relationship during this "SK-and-SL-free" weekend. In fact, we are starting this "break" tonight! We want to be right before God first, not wanting to create any opportunity for the devil to lead us astray.
On a separate note, I discover that SK and I could enjoy each other's companionship even when we don't exchange any words; silence is simply another channel for us to connect. And for that, I am very grateful to God. And for that matter, I look forward to the day when we could sit by the beach, looking at the beautiful blue sky, enjoying each other's presence in silence... :)
I cannot be sure whether our little "separation" will make our hearts grow fonder, but I'm sure that it will bring us closer to God.... :)
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment