Almost throughout the entire journey home, I was grinning like an idiot, and even at one point in time, I nearly shed a tear due to my uncontainable happiness.... Reason being? Well, the most beautiful woman in the galaxy just shook my hand!!!!!!
As I was taking the usual way home, I stopped by Francisca's desk and wished her happy new year. Then I turned to Elena (she sits beside Francisca) and she actually stood up, extended her hand and shook mine, wishing me happy new year too...... Oh my gosh, no matter how hard you try, you really, really wouldn't be able to imagine the joy I had at that moment.... She was so, so, so proactive...... What a magical moment..... :D
Yes, I'm fully aware that I may be reading too much into this, but for the time being, just let me be.... I'm hopelessly in love with her.....
Friday, January 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so have you washed your hand yet?
Post a Comment