At times, I surprise even myself when it comes to my affections for someone (and at this point in time, she's Elena), especially that I could really love the person without reserves... Yah, many have reprimanded me for being so idealistic, fantasizing on a relationship that hasn't even begun; a small number feel that whoever the gal to have chosen me would be very fortunate and blessed.
Well, to me, however the world feels, I just want to love and give her the best I could.... I can't promise she will be the happiest woman, but I will try to... Elena is the world to me... I don't just love her - I love her very, very much, with all my heart and soul.... I just couldn't wait to proclaim my love to her!!!!!
Elena, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Mushy.....]
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You go, brother!
Happy Chinese New Year!
Post a Comment