Wednesday, February 01, 2006
One of the reasons why I have not been blogging the last few days is: I'm suffering from a terrible diarrhea. If I recall correctly, it started last Friday, though the situation back then was quite mild and I simply brushed it aside. But since Saturday, I think I must have taken quite a bit of junk food, and at yesterday's noon, I finally couldn't take it anymore, and puked. Yup, I think I did appeared normal to all the people around me prior yesterday (I don't think Serling and Keng Kiat noticed that I was kinda unwell when I met them on Monday). Anyway, as the clinics were all closed yesterday, I could only endure through the entire suffering by sleeping through the day (spending a good 18 - 20 hours on the bed). Well, what you reap is what you have sowed: I'm suffering from a terrible headache now, due to an overdose of sleep yesterday. And yup, the doctor has prescribed me some medications, and I'm on medical leave today.... Sigh..... this translates to 6 consecutive days of not seeing Elena...... Talk about being sick - physically sick and love sick....... sigh.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh dear, for once i thought i passed it to you ... luckily not ... take it easy brother!
did she notice? heh heh heh
hey, thanks for your concern.... am getting better today....
Well, she didn't, 'cos there wasn't a chance for me to float around her desk today....
Post a Comment