Monday, November 21, 2005

[Please read the previous entry, if you have not already, before continuing... Thank you... :) ]

I can't be sure myself, but God answered my little "prayer"!!! (Prayer is in quotes 'cos I didn't really pray about it, but I believe it's His grace being showered upon me....) I feel really blessed, and God is really so good to me despite my flaws and my constant failure in surrendering myself completely to Him...

Anyway, back to the intented content: good things didn't stop at three, 'cos the fourth happened at knock-off time. Once again, I bumped into Elena at the lift lobby, although this time, both Andrew and Lilian were around. I thought it wasn't a good idea to try to strike a conversation with her, and hence, I focused my attention talking to Andrew. He was on his way to join the jogging group, and asked why I wasn't joining them. Since I wasn't talking to Elena, my knees didn't turn weak as they did earlier, I turned myself into the object of mockery while explaining my "absence" from the jogging group. Elena didn't participate in our "mockery" session, as she stood right at the back of the lift (and this time, I'm sure she saw AND heard me....)

With so many good things showered, I hope God is telling me that Elena is THE ONE..... ;)

No comments: