Tuesday, November 22, 2005

After a long awaited one year, I went to donate blood today. Although I'm not a first-time blood donor, I still felt a little nervous due to last year's experience. Last year, it was a totally embarrassing experience, as I felt giddy and nearly collapsed as I made my way out from the premise. I was put under "surveillance" for nearly 15 minutes!!! Hence, this time, I kept asking the nurses "how do I look?" every other minute... :p

With God's grace, I didn't feel giddy at all this time.... I didn't realize that all the "torturous" jogging sessions have made me stronger (haha, I didn't expect Him to prepare me for this blood donation this way....)

However, to my dismay, my next donation date lies on the "most hated day of the year"! Argh!!!! No wait! Is God trying to tell me something? I hope so..... hehehe..... :p

Anyway, I didn't see Elena today.... that's why it rained today.... :(

No comments: