Monday, November 21, 2005

Perhaps the saying "Good things come in threes" does has a ring of truth in it.... (Aw.... I can hear some moans already..... and actually, I hope it won't just stop at three...)

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Elena entering the lift I was in (yes, I know it's kinda like cheap thrills, but just allow me to indulge, okay?). However, I couldn't strike a conversation with her 'cos, other than a really crowded lift, we stood at different sides. I'm sure whether she noticed me, but it didn't bother me since I was already feeling very happy then.

When it was time for lunch and in the context that I have already fixed a lunch appointment with Francisca, I went over to her desk (with is situated next to Elena's), and to my horror, Francisca wasn't around. I'm not too sure whether it was a blessing, but anyway, I decided to ask Elena about Francisca's whereabouts. Needless to say, I was both thrilled and nervous, 'cos I was talking to the gal of my dreams (in fact, quite literally). And to my horror, I didn't sound like my usual self, with which I was totally disappointed with myself. And to rub salt onto my sores, I didn't make full use of that chance to chit chat with her...

Again, we shared a lot over lunch, although this time, I shared quite a lot more on my "obsession with Elena". Francisca thought that Elena is quite fortunate to have an admirer like me, although I joked it really depends on which perspective she looks at it (me and my lame jokes at work). However, I really do hope Elena would feel the same way (as Francisca, that is!)... :)

No comments: