Sunday, November 20, 2005

I think, including this entry, of the 188 entries I have posted thus far, between 25% to 50% are "dedicated" to Elena.... OMG, I must be very "obsessed" with her, which I think it's turning unhealthy. But I'm not going to address this "unhealthy" issue now.... :p

Anyway, last night, I dreamt of her again!!!! Although I couldn't remember, I think I dreamt of her striking a conversation with me, and to my surprise (in my dreams, that is) she was so chatty. I think I was enjoying every moment I've "spent" with her in my dreams (talk about being a dreamy person, real life demostration here.... haha)....

If I'm not wrong, I believe she's also quite a chatty person in real life, even though I have yet to experience this first hand; I would see her chatting with her female colleagues during lunch quite frequently (nope, I didn't install spy cameras anywhere near her desk, and nope, I'm not a stalker...)

And when that day the scene in my dream comes, at least to me, it would really be a true blue "dream come true"...... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U know, bro.. I think it'll be pretty refreshing to see u blog about something OTHER than Elena.. I'm sure there's more to ur life than just ur "pretty angel" :p

Restless Mind said...

..... Er.... Er... Well, the previous entry wasn't about her....

However, I believe my next entry would still be.... :p