Saturday, November 19, 2005

After a freaking long period of time (I think it was at least 2.5 months ago), I decided to get my locks trimmed 'cos it getting kinda out of hand. And after another freaking long period of time wandering around the hair salon, I picked up my courage and stepped in to express my intention of getting my hair trimmed (yes, I hate going to the hairdressers, and you'll find out why in a moment.)

"Please take a seat over that." A lady kindly showed me my seat and told me to "wait for a while."

Then, 4 things happened.... It took a freaking long (I know this phrase has already been used for a freaking number of times in this entry) time for one of them to come to attend to me. Then, I have no idea why, she took another freaking long time to apply shampoo on my hair, and after rinsing and drying my hair, it took yet another freaking long period of time for the hairdresser to come and trim my hair.... I think I needn't mention this, but anyway, of course, the trimming took another freaking long time to complete....

I don't really hate the time spent in the salon; I just hate the feeling of sitting around like a prisoner, waiting for things to happen, so that I can make my "escape"... And I hate the dreadful feeling of being at the "mercy" of someone I don't know at all.....

Somehow, I think I'm can be quite childish at times..... :(

No comments: