Wednesday, August 24, 2005

It seems, at least from the previous blog entries that my life is as wretched as it as get, and I must admit that my spirits were really low since last week. And because of that, my work accumulated, and for the past 2 days, I was (and still going to be) busy clearing them; work has helped putting the rejection off my mind, and I'm walking slowly out of depression.

Perhaps, only in my blog entries do I flaunt my emotions freely; normally, I would bring joy and laughter to all those around me (I'm sure most of my friends can attest to that!) and I pride myself in being able to do just that. But why do I portray a totally different image in these entries? As mentioned, to pour out all sorts of emotional experiences without being constrained by any taboos.

I'm really appreciative of all my friends, cell members and colleagues for the concern and encouragement shown thus far. It's really time to revert to my happier self..... :)

No comments: