Monday, August 29, 2005

I think it's kinda official now: I'll be taking over Leeanne's project which I'm helping out now, while she moves on to take over Michelle's job. Which means, I have to spend the time to piece together the correspondence Leeanne has made all these time, as well as all that I have learnt so far, so as to get the full picture and manage the FX margin trading project on my own (with the grace period of a few weeks to receive guidance from Fiona, and occasionally from Leeanne when she's free.)

I was told the handing/taking over will be on 1st September, and gosh, all the best to myself in trying to clear my 18 days worth of leave for the remainder of this year!

N.B. Clement asked me whether I'm interested to join Sungard as a developer 'cos they are hiring, and he would be glad to help pull some strings to get me in. A tempting offer, with the catch that in event that they do want to employ me, I'll have to move to ChristChurch, New Zealand, for who knows how long.... Should I or should I not? Hmmm............

1 comment:

Mirabelle said...

Go for it! Especially when you have got nothing holding you back... the international exposure is good! I suppose you will make new friends eventually.