Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Haha, nothing interesting happened today, save for the dinner with Georgina at a Jap restaurant. It has been more than one year since I've met her, although I did ask her husband to pass her the birthday card more than one month ago (and shucks! Her husband seemed to have forgotten to do that!)

Anyway, she commented that project managing would be a good path to pursue, and that I ought to get the most out of this project I am to handle (of course in the context that I'm really managing it on my own, and not just merely help out!) However, I'm more interested to pursue a financial analyst plus IT professional combo, since IT has always been my passion, though on its own there's not much market value and hence I have to complement the financial analysis skills with it would be a killer-combo!

Okay, it's a dream I can only fulfill after I've completed the CFA program..... provided the chance is there when I'm over and done with CFA! Argh!!! 3 more years!!!!!

No comments: