Sigh.... (what a way to start a blog entry.... sigh....)
Elena's on leave till Thursday; and when she's back from hers, I'll be on half day leave on Friday to attend to some national security matters. And to make my heart grow fonder, I'll be on leave for 3 (not 1, not 2, but 3!!!) freaking days next week, 'cos I've signed up for the church's retreat. Oh Elena, to whom would your heart be given to? (Okay, that's kinda mushy.)
Anyway, have been reading a couple of user manuals these couple of days (and gosh, who on Naboo reads user manuals?), mainly b'cos I've just been transferred to another section, to assist them in the rolling out of new systems. I hope I would eventually be involved in the product program work, cos I think there's a market for such professionals (of course, if I somehow managed to complete the freaking difficult CFA exams, I would prefer to work as a financial analyst.) So far, the first system to be rolled out will Calypso, and for phase one, the project team has decided to push out the interest rate derivatives module first. This coming Tuesday, they'll also decide which margin trading system to adopt. Actually, I personally don't believe the conclusion will be out on Tuesday; in fact I think the meeting will be time wasting session, and I (most likely) have to sit through the whole thing, listening to them arguing!!!! Even the FairEx system requirement specifications has not been signed off, slipping off the first milestone by one week! I'm beginning to foresee myself working late (and hell no, over the weekend!) My worst fear? Not being able to create the opportunity to bump into Elena on the train in the evening...... Sigh......
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment