Sunday, June 05, 2005

Finally, I'm out of the nightmare.... er.... ordeal! No more late nights! No more "No"s to appointments! No more examinations!!! ....... That is until the next one creeps near.....

No wonder all my friends told me the dreadfulness of going through the sample exam questions - these samples make you realized that's still so much you haven't cover. And the best part is, the sample questions are nowhere similar to the actual ones - the actual is 10 fold more difficult!

After trying a sample exam paper yesterday noon, at around 5pm, I realized I needed to brush up on a lot of things, and hence I burnt yet another round of midnight oil, frenziedly going through the study material umpteen times. However, when I stopped at 4am so I could catch some sleep before the examinations, I suffered from insomnia! Of all times, why this?! I tried breathing slower, hoping the rhythmic process would help; but it didn't. I even resorted to counting sheep, which didn't help too! Argh!!!!! And when it was 6:30am, I could only resigned to the lousy turn of events, pull the wide-awake me out from bed, wash up and set off to the exam venue.

After being disoriented for quite some time outside the exam hall, I finally managed to get myself settled down at my designated desk. The exam finally started after a good 20-30 minutes of waiting, and the moment I flipped open the examination booklet, I nearly couldn't retrieve my jaws from the floor without appearing hysterical. Oh my gosh, the questions were so freaking hard! Other than trying my best to appear calm while attempting the questions, I also took some liberties in punching some numbers into the calculator and compute I-have-no-idea-what so as to appear smarter than I really am.

The torturous 3 hour ended sooner than I expected, and after a brief 1 hour break, the second round of torture began. And to make things worse than it could possibly be, I nearly fell asleep while attempting to understand the alien (literally!) question booklet in front of me. I guess I'll not be a good ambassador after all....

So, now that I've sat through state trial, I could only say: if I were to pass, it's because of His grace; fail, 'cos it's His blessings....

Somehow, I have a hunch that I'm going to make a dent in my pockets again, and the sequel to this nightmare is going to screen very soon......

No comments: