Thursday, June 09, 2005

Short of a boob job, I would have undergone "extreme makeover" within 3 hours today (sorry, that's sounds so sexist, but you get the point.) My colleagues were so astonished that I have my "beautiful" locks snipped, but said it would be better if I keep my hair short, and not sport a weird top-short-back-long style. So I hit off to the most dreaded place again (this time, a difficult shop) and have my hair trimmed again.... Sigh.....

And when I've returned to the office, and somehow they saw my trimmed hair (again), they came and commented that I looked "fresher" (ya, sounds as though they are buying veggies or fruits. duh!) One of them even commented that I'm looking my best ever since she has started working in the company! (So does that imply that I'm always in my worst? Arghh.......)

Leeanne tried to comfort my already shattered heart, saying "You look neater now, and Elena might like this fresh look."

"But I've always wanted to have my artistic characteristics to ooze out from my pores with my long hair!"

"You mean you are an artistic person?" Leeanne asked skeptically.

Whatever it is, I'm beginning to feel that my temper, my brain waves, my thinking process, etc, have all shortened after the cut! Argh!!!!!! *pound chest*

No comments: