Hmmm.... realized it has been quite some time since I last blogged, so here I go....
Other than sourcing for images to be used for revamping the blog, I have been busy adjusting with my new job scope, and frankly speaking, I don't feel good about it (as of now), since I don't seemed to be able to contribute to the team. Anyway, I guess it's only natural to feel that way initially. Perhaps, I ought to enjoy this "honeymoon" "while stocks last"!
And on the topic of contributing to the team. Today, I've just attended a discussion on the evaluation of 3 margin trading systems. And since this was my first time attending such discussions, plus the fact that I'm not at all familiar with margin trading systems, I couldn't comprehend more than 75% of the things discussed. And to rub salt on the wound, I was given the job to take minutes! Duh! For all my life, be it in school, or in my previous workplace, I hate taking minutes! Not only do I have to sieve out the small-talks from the main points, I have to organize the chaotic thought process of those in the meeting, and put everything down on paper in order. And after the meeting, I had to strain my eyes when trying to make my scribbled notes comprehensible. Sigh...... How I miss the days which I could delegate such tasks to someone else.... Sigh.....
Onto another topic, there isn't much progress between Elena and myself. (Sidetrack a bit: Don't I have anything else to blog about other than her? Well, when my life is revolving around her, I think she's that important to have all my attention focused on her.) Oh well, perhaps it's b'cos I have not seen her for quite a couple of days (3 weekdays plus 2 weekends), I find her to be glowing in radiance, appearing more beautiful than ever! (Ok, ok, this is the beauty-lies-in-the-eyes-of-the-beholder thingy at work.) But the thought of not being able to see her for the next 5 days saddens my heart (church retreat on the next 3 days, plus 2 weekends; Argh!) Whatever it is, I still am looking forward to the day when I could proclaim my love for her to her.... :p
Okay, gotta continue organizing the minutes.... And yes, I've brought work home to do! Argh!!!!
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment