Today, blessed by God, was a very beautiful day. A sunny yet windy day, with a beautiful clear blue sky to go with. What more could I ask for? And what better way to spend it other than having fun outdoors? So, with a bunch of friends, we spent our day at the beach after lunch.
Most of us chose to cycle, and only 3 skated. Naturally, I belonged to the cycling group, 'cos I don't know how to skate! I don't think I would want to learn how to (unless my future girlfriend wants me to), since for folks around my age cannot afford to risk a fall. You simply have no idea how much complications a fall might constitute for people of my age. Anyway, although we left for the beach at around 2pm, the cycling/skating session only started at around 3:30pm. And yes, you've guessed it: waiting for the whole gang to turn up was the main culprit.
Anyway, it was a very fun experience, and during the process, I learnt a couple of things. For example, it is only today I found out [censored by editor, as to protect the integrity of the said person/people]. And hence, get-togethers are a great way to dig for all these "hidden secrets".... :p
[And of course, the biggest question remains as: Shouldn't I be at home studying?!!!]
Whatever the case is, I'm grateful that God has given us a great day to have fun outdoors, and the fellowship that we had. If there were to be any complaints, it would be: argh!, why am I still not tanned after spending [almost] a whole day under the sun?
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment