Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Argh.... I'm now digging through the statistics texts, and gosh, there are so many formulas to learn (and memorize)! I can't imagine how I could possible wade through all these madness by end this week. I couldn't recall when was the last time I was so mentally stretched. Last night, I studied till 2am but my brain was so active, I couldn't sleep for at least an hour! Not only that, I think I was half-awake, and had the weirdest dream in my life (so far). Wanna compare? Except for a handful few, I think I would win hands-down on this. Now get this: I dreamt of all the formulas I have learnt last night! Talk about nightmare! How about that?

Anyway, I am still trying to read the Bible, and currently, I'm at the book of 2nd Samuel, chapter 15. I've a lot of queries but I guess I don't have the time now to blog about it.... After my CFA exams, perhaps..... :)

No comments: