CFA is hardcore... It's not something one would foolishly think he could comprehend within 6 weeks... Yet I'm foolish enough (with more to spare) to attempt this suicidal challenge.... Anyway, I'm not going to study tonight.... A good rest in between will surely reap benefits in the long run.... After all, a tired mind can only digest so much.... (Just an update, I think I've covered 10% of the material, so I've got to pull up my socks.)
Anyway (again), I've just came back from cell group gathering, and we did one interesting exercise. I would like to invite you to do it too.....
Without referring to any material, relying purely on your memories, write down the names of all the books in the Bible (that's 66 books), if possible, in sequence.
I scored 24 [out of 39] in the OT section, and 22 [out of 27] in the NT. Most are not in sequence, so I guess I've to work a little harder to study His words.... :)
Good night!
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment