Another 40 days to my big day - the great CFA examination! No prize for guessing, I've only completed 2 chapters (about 94 pages) of the texts required for reading, and I still have approximately another 1306 pages to cover! Putting that in a more dire way to look at it, I've only covered about 6.71% of the texts! And these do not include the 2 sample/mock examination question books.
So in order to complete my studies, that means I have to cover at least 33 pages per day for the next 40 days. But this is suicidal, since I can't still be studying on the eve of the examination, and I think I would need the time to do some revision. That means, it would be preferable to cover at least 66 pages per day, so that I would have the other half of the remaining time for both revision and contingent study sessions. Fanatic study schedules, and I think I really have to give up a lot of my social life to complete this uphill task, so as not to waste the money paid for this examination.
Pray for me, ya?
Monday, April 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment