It seems like an eon has passed since I last blogged. Not that I'm making a flashy comeback, just that some recollection tells me life isn't the same anymore ever since the last entry.
They are now blissfully(?) together in a newly blossomed relationship which almost all of his friends couldn't believe. Will it be a "happily-ever-after"? (Coincidentally, most of us are very skeptical about it, illuminated clearly with our one unanimous response: "Give them 6 months!") Anyway, I'm in a "couldn't-care-less" mode with regard to their relationship. So what whether it works out or not? After all, it's their business. M.Y.O.B!!! I wish not to inject any "complications" into their relationship lest being labeled as an "axis of evil".
Anyway, back to the original topic.
I feel that something fundamental within me is evolving. No, I'm not even sure what. An alignment shift? (Becoming more inclined towards the Light or fallen to the ways of the Evil?) Change in character class? (Leveling up from a foolhardy fighter to a noble knight in the shiny armor?)... Okay, that's so darn crappy, but anyway, you get the point.... I feel like I'm in a cocoon now (I cannot tolerate describing myself as a pupa. Ecks!), waiting to emerge transformed. I hope I'll have 2 white wings and not 2 curvy horns!
I'm waiting in great anticipation for this day to come.... :)
Thursday, March 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment