Wednesday, February 16, 2005

According to my friend's analysis, I am a SanMel (hybrid of a Sanguine and a Melancholy). The classification is based on the book Spirit-Controlled Temperament by Dr Tim LaHaye (the same author of the Left Behind series). No wonder my mood swings like nobody's business.... er.... I mean.... now that I've a better understanding of myself, and with the book (which incidentally belongs to me), I should be able to work towards changing myself to become a better person... And if I'm not wrong (the book is not with me now), King David was also a SanMel! [So does that mean I can be as musically talented as he was? That I could overcome a Goliath? That I could love God like him? That I would kill to seize another's beloved? Gasp!]

Anyway, we're now in the 7th day of Lent, I've only finished reading one [out of forty] of the articles from a material authored by the local Presbyterian pastors and reverends. Seems like I'm lagging behind (duh!) by a big margin.... Sigh.... Looks like I've got to buck up (duh!2) and prepare myself spiritually for Passion Week.

With so many things to juggle with, when will I be able to complete the things I've set out to do? Will I ended up accomplishing nothing due to the lack of self-discipline (one of the Sanguine's negative traits)? ARGH......!!!!! NO.......!!!!!!!

So stay tuned to the next episode of "The [Mis]Adventures of Me, Myself and I".... (duh!3)

[And off I go with an insane mind, screaming my head off...... (duh!4)]

No comments: