Ok, someone told me Michelle's attached and I should try going out with Min instead.
"Are you sure? I thought she's not yet attached. When was your last update?" I asked, refusing to believe the cold, hard truth.
"Just recently. News from the youth ministry should be the latest..."
"But the version I heard was only 2 weeks' old..." But deep down, I knew 2 week's more than enough time for anything, anything to happen, let alone something as "trivial" as getting attached....
Oh well, actually I'm opened to all potentials, just that Michelle happens to be on the top of my "hit list" (er... and actually I do hope she'll be the one....)
However things may turn out, I'll just have to submit to Him and let Him take the lead.... Who knows (less Him), I might eventually end up with Michelle.... or maybe even the pharmacist gal.... :p
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment