Well, in another sense, SK and I have been talking in the past two days. We were connected via our prayers to our Father in heaven, 2330hrs daily. It is really a wonderful experience, under the same night sky, going to Him at the same time, together with the person I like, praying for each other. My heart is filled with joy in these two days. The last message, prior to the start of "SK-and-SL-free" weekend, SK sent was "The joy of the Lord shall be our strength." (Neh 8:10) Amen to that! I hope she too is experiencing the joy of the Lord... ;)
Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior.Habakkuk 3:17-18
I am bathed in His love, and I want to thank Him no matter how things unfold between SK and me... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment