Sometimes I am really baffled by the violence in the world. Why must people kill to achieve their political agendas? Perhaps violence is the easiest and fastest means to establish one's political stand.
Although I grew up in a protected environment where I never had to handle political instability, I could still empathize with the families of the innocents killed in the bombings. I wished I had the power to eradicate violence throughout the world. Why does God allow these to happen? This is not an easy question to answer1; I can only hold on to my faith that God will eventually bring judgement to these terrorists.
1 Answers such as "'Cos man is evil" or "These are the doings of sin (in man)" do not answer the question fully. God could intervene when evil is at its fullest (remember Sodom and Gomarrah, or even the world during Noah's time?) God has His reasons, and I believe He will reveal all to us when we see Him (actually, we may not really care about these anymore when we see Him).
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment