Friday, November 25, 2005

I had a very uneasy day today, 'cos somehow, I'm anticipating Elena's reply (to my email yesterday). Well, I didn't exactly posed a question or two in the email; yet, I thought if she wants to end my "pestering", a rejection to "my desire to know her better" would end her "sufferings." Yes, I know, I was so full of negative thoughts since the beginning of the day even though I have prayed to God about it. Yet, when every "You've got mail!" alert came, my heart skipped a beat, only to discover that the new mail wasn't from her. Leeanne had, quite literally, to pull me home at the end of the day 'cos I thought that would be the best time for Elena to send any replies. However, I'm grateful that God had Leeanne there to encourage me, with words of encouragement such as "Hey, silence means consent" and "No news is good news", pulling me back from my slight depression today. And even when I said "Elena might have deleted and not read the email", Leeanne was still patient and continued to reassure me that there isn't any reason why Elena would do that. God is good, and He knows my every fear. I guess His assurance is what I needed the most during this period.... :)

No comments: