Thursday, June 02, 2005

Well, not exactly 100% covered, but I've finally completed going through the CFA material once through. Actually, I've read through the ethics portion, way back in Feb or Mar this year, and the impression I have is that I just have to choose the most morally correct answer. Not exactly a good way to tackle these ethics-related questions but at least it's still a tactic I can apply... :P

As for the portfolio management topic, most of the questions are actually quantitative methods repackaged. Other than a few theories discussed here and there, I would consider myself having gone through the material.

I hope my revision will "trigger" my brain to recall the stuff that I've studied, and apply them on the right questions.... Going through 888 pages each for 2 nights as revision may seemed to be a tall task, which I hope it'll not be that a daunting task......

4 more hours prior the opportunity to bump into Elena.... :)

No comments: