Finally, I'm blogging again, after a 6 days break. And this time, it wasn't due to laziness.
I nearly spent new year day (and eve) feeling under the weather. I suspect it was the "generous sharing" of the flu virus from one of my colleagues. Anyway, I felt terrible but thankfully, recovery went underway since new year's eve.
Then on the second day of new year (SECOND DAY!), I attended my cell member's son's wedding dinner (wow, that's quite a mouthful) and and ended up sleeping at around 1am. And of course, the "best" thing happened to me on Monday. On the THIRD day of a new year, the FIRST working day of 2005, I clocked out from office at 11pm!!! Overtime!!! Oh gosh, I hope that is not a "sign" of impending "stream-of-working-overtime"!!! Monday left me dead tired and I slept surprisingly early yesterday. Guess what? I, again, worked overtime today, albeit it only stretched for about an hour after knock-off time. Then again, is working overtime really an imminent "fate" for me [this year]? Sigh......
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment