Tomorrow is the last day of the week (as in working day of the week), and I'm not very happy about it....
Anyway, I've prayed about my relationship with Elena. Although I'm not too sure, God seemed to have answered my question "Is she the one?"... His answer seems to be "Yes, she is the one, but the time is not ripe yet."
Well, if that were really to be His answer, I guess I could only try to improve myself during this period.... And it seems like taking up cooking lessons is one of the things I ought to do... Other than my recent contemplation on whether I should take up cooking, Mum asked me when I would be cooking for her so she could take a break from cooking.... Hmmmm.... Is God telling me that through my Mum too????
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment