Monday, February 20, 2006

Eunice thinks that the path has been laid and I should start taking more concrete actions instead of continuing to admire Elena from afar. She suggested that I should ask Elena out for dinner, instead of lunch. She felt that everyone in her division would know Elena is lunching with me, which, in her opinion, might be a little pressurizing Elena. Dinner wouldn't be as stressful for Elena, since the time spent would be the time after knock off, and hence the chances of her division knowing would be minimal. Eunice suggested I should prepare the topic to talk about, and asking Elena about the managing of cell group would be a good one to start off with.

Francisca shares Eunice's views that I should be doing something more concrete, but she felt that asking Elena out for either lunch or dinner isn't appropriate for the time being. She feels that I ought to start proper communications with Elena, perhaps via email first, to build a proper friendship with her. Francisca agreed with Eunice that asking Elena about cell group management is a good topic to start off with.

I am truly grateful that God has pointed me to these two friends who are so supportive of me courting Elena. Almost everyone else thinks that I ought to give up and move on - even Leeanne thinks that I ought to "get over and done with"; but Eunice and Francisca are so supportive and they are even praying for me on this. (Okay, okay, Jasmine, Serling and Keng Kiat are supportive too).

I really hope that things will turn out well between Elena and me... God, if You will, can I ask for yet another sign, Gideon style? :p

1 comment:

dindon said...

yep, you have my support brother, but dont plan too much lah, this aint no presentation, just have a great time with her