This morning, when I woke up, I suddenly had this little desire to see Elena (and I don't mean just taking a small peep at her when I walk past her desk). I was kinda like missing her (despite seeing her almost everyday).
Fast forward the time a little bit. As I was making my way from the train station to the office after a long 45 minutes' commuting, I saw a familiar figure, with a familiar brown bag, overtaking me (side note: I don't normally walk very fast unless I'm super late; I was only slightly late this morning). It's Elena! I was thrilled! God actually fulfilled my little wish!
Since I was walking slower, I didn't expect to bump into her at the lobby. However, we did, even though there were quite a lot of people waiting for the lifts. When I saw her, she was conversing with her fellow colleague, Janet (I think that's her name). Call me a sucker for "cheap thrills" - when the lift came, people shuffled into the lift, being the last to enter, I was feeling happy to be standing right in front of Elena! (That wasn't done on purpose; it was the only possible place for me to stand.)
In just one morning, God showered me with so many "gifts"....
Friday, January 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment