Incredibly, there are people who are actually interested in my new year resolutions... Well, maybe I should state the context that it was just a chit-chat session over lunch, and maybe that was why they were patiently listening to my resolutions for a brand new year.
This morning, as I made my way to the church today, somehow I felt the day was kind of different... Perhaps it was just a psychological thing... No matter the case, I just felt it was different, a feeling that I couldn't recall the time I last felt that way....
But one thing that's kinda sad today is: I almost slept through the whole day! Well, it isn't really that a sad thing, 'cos after all, my body received the rest it richly deserves.... Just that I felt I could do more things instead of napping my way throughout noontime.... Well, resting is equally important, ya?
Still have to endure one more day before I see her.... I'm beginning to believe that all these short, virtual "separations" exist only to make my heart fonder.... Haha.... :p
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brother,
Just want to wish you Happy New Year!
Don't forget the vcd ...
Lots of Love!
Post a Comment