To me, 2005 has been a year full of ups and downs, although there seemed to be more downs. There were many changes, as well as many unfulfilled dreams. Looking back, I believe 2005 could have been a better year.
Nay, what's the use of looking back when today's for us to treasure and tomorrow's for us to make? Whatever the case is, I still have to give thanks to God for His loving patience and guidance to this "rebellious" child of His....
Okay, no better than today to write down my new year resolutions. And here goes:
- Spend more time with God (haha, forever recycled year after year...),
- Develop more patience and love for people (not just family and friends) around me (fulfilling the 2nd commandment Christ gave),
- Be more active in courting Elena, but not being too aggressive (somehow, I believe she's the one, unless God tells me otherwise; Elena, I love you!!!),
- Bring joy and blessings to the people around me ('cos I think I was "gloomy" most of the time in 2005),
- Read through the Bible once (did that in 2005 but gave up halfway; should be easier in 2006, since my cell group is going to do this together),
- Internalize at least 3, out of the 7, habits of effective people (another recycled resolution),
- Master the skill of speed reading (you simply have no idea how much things I have to read),
- Pass the freaking difficult CFA level 1 exams in June,
- Be punctual most of the time (I still have to be late in reporting to work, 'cos Elena don't report that early either!), and
- Exercise more often (to stay healthy and do the things I want to do!)
Happy new year to all!!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment