Monday, December 12, 2005

This week might be one that’s going to be helluva hectic for me – events looming over the horizon include the second margin trading project meeting (the preparation is the killer, not the actual meeting itself), the third interface mock run of the Wall Street System, and the production of the new look and feel of the sector’s web portal – and I don’t know whether I could pull through all these, intact….

In addition to these, I still have one other scorching problem on hand: how the hell I am going to clear my remaining 7 days of leave. Yes, it’s one bloody problem I have to settle, and forfeiting them is not an option. Clearing them would mean two things: I would have to bring work home, and I won’t get to see Elena.

Scorching, isn’t it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, be thankful that u have leave to clear ok.. me run out of leave already.. if only leave was transferrable :p