After 2 entries of bile (haha, what a way to describe my own entries), I am not too sure whether I should add another one......
......
......
Nay, I think I better not do that, in case anyone think that I am damn unsatisfied with the world......
Anyway, another 3 more days and it would 2006. Time flies! (But don't ask me why pigs don't) Another bloody year of loneliness has elapsed.... Another freaking spiritual roller coaster ride is finally nearing the end.... Hmmmm, I think it would be more appropriate to blog about these on 31st (read: no dates on that day so have to stay at home).....
Okay, after a few freaking paragraphs of nonsense, I still couldn't come up with anything to blog about....
What the hell! I'll just go and sleep till morning.... #$%^&*
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment