Thursday, November 17, 2005

Me: I have no idea what the reason is: nowadays, I would somehow wake up at 7am, which is 1 hour earlier than what I've set the alarm clock to.
Leeanne: You must be getting old - need lesser sleep nowadays.
Me: Hey, hey... Don't have to make fun of me with that. I am fantasizing that at around 7am every morning, Elena would wake up and pray for me....
Leeanne: .......

That is a snippet of a conversation carried with Leeanne during lunch today. Jennifer and I accompanied her to shop for presents for Christmas. And at around 20 minutes past lunchtime (gasp!), we returned to our workplace. I headed straight for the pantry to have my hands washed, as well as to help myself with a cup of coke, I saw someone very familiar shredding paper in the pantry. Elena? As I was walking quite hastily, I wasn't sure. And as I wait for the vending machine to dispense coke, I "examined" that lady (her back was facing me), and found that she was kinda slimmer than Elena (then again, all of my colleagues told me that black clothes can create the illusion of being slimmer). Since I wasn't too sure whether it was her, I didn't approach her to say hi. Naturally, when I made my way out, I took a quick glimpse and, OMG, she was Elena!!!! I was disappointed with myself that I didn't make use of the opportunity presented. But I was (and still am) very surprised that she has slimmed down (or so I thought). But whatever it is, she's still the gorgeous Elena I have come to love and adore.... ;)

No comments: