As I was conversing with one of my church friends on Wednesday evening, she expressed her astonishment that I still like Elena. She thought my feelings for Elena would have died down especially that she felt my depressions a few months back. The moment she utter those words, it occurred to me that "hey, why do I still have such strong feelings for Elena?" Am I hopelessly in love with her? I believe, as of today, that's a resounding yes! Or perhaps, my stupidity knows no boundaries, and will continue to do so, until the day she "officially" either accepts or rejects me.... (Well, when she accepts me, my stupidity would no longer be stupid, right? Hmmm.....)
Whatever the case is, I've surprised even myself that my one-sided emotional attachment could last for so long, and I could foresee that it will continue to for quite some time. I think when the day Elena accepts me, I would be the happiest person on Earth.... Okay, okay, that's superduper crappy.... when that day comes, I would be the happiest person in the entire galaxy!!! :p
Thursday, November 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment