I had an enjoyable lunch with Francisca today, 'cos we were quite open to each other in our sharing. She was quite surprised with my awareness of the recent exam fever her son (and herself) went through a couple of weeks ago, 'cos she didn't expect an unmarried person (like myself) paying attention to these things (oh, don't let me tell you how much a gynecologist package cost nowadays.)
We shared about our recent developments in life, our current work (sadly, work woes) and even our takes on life. I could feel (mind you, I felt, not deducted) her love for her son in our conversation, and I kinda envy her son for having her as his mother (hey, I love my mum too, and I could feel my mum's love for me too.... wait, am I beginning to sound like mummy's boy? Nooooooooooooo........!!!!!)
Anyway, I was quite taken aback when she asked me on my development with Elena ('cos she told Elena she was lunching with me, as a colleague), with which I responded with something along the line of "what's meant to be is meant to be." Haha, I guess that was the best answer I could give at that point in time.... hahaha...... :p
We ended up fully utilizing the 2 hour lunch break (oops!) and I look forward to our next lunch meet up.... :)
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment