Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Every time, whenever I walk past Elena's desk, seeing her beautiful smile (into the thin air, not to me), a little color would ebb from my world. However, I think God has been gracious, for He has put some colors back into my gray life today. It was not due to anything good that happened between Elena and me; I think He wanted me to feel happier, 'cos I was pondering on the meaning of life for the past few days (and I found it meaningless.) Why stay longer on this world and go through all these sufferings? and mind you, I was standing on the edge of life where the chasms of death were tempting me to join their depths. I believe God has pulled me back and His warmth is slowly, but surely seeping through my cold, shivering body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment